We invite you to submit abstracts for consideration in line with the following sub-themes:
- Transformation through Technology
- Merging the FYE with 4IR
- Understanding Good FYE Practice
- Support Systems for First-Year Students in a Context of Transition
- FYE in the Classroom: Developing Teaching Skills for First-Year Students
- Advancing FYE Theory
ACCEPTED FORMATS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS
- Full Academic Papers
- Reflective Practitioner Papers
- Work-in-Progress Reports or Proposals for Future Research
CRITERIA FOR SUBMISSIONS
All submissions should link to the overall conference theme and sub-themes. Abstracts will be subject to a blind peer review process. Abstracts should be double spaced and written in Arial Font, size 11. Abstracts should also be limited to 250-300 words.
Please note that we will be accepting submissions until 26 March 2021. 26 March 2021 is, therefore, deadline for abstract submissions for SANRC FYE Conference 2021.